When I moved to Halton Hills (Georgetown), I immediately fell in love with this small community surrounded by rolling countryside, conservation areas, trails & the Niagara Escarpment. It’s less than 2 hours away from my hometown, London and in non-peak traffic, downtown Toronto is just 35 minutes away by car or the GO train.
I am fortunate to have a career that I love! It’s so rewarding to help people find & negotiate for the perfect home or to market & sell a home for more than expected.
Buying or selling a home is a major decision so it’s important to have an experienced professional guide you through the process. When you work with me, you can count on personal, attentive and thorough service. I also have an excellent knowledge of the area, great negotiation skills and proven strategies regardless of whether it’s a buyer’s or seller’s market….and I LOVE what I do!
A FEW HIGHLIGHTS:
- Over 3 decades of marketing & sales experience
- 10 years corporate marketing experience in the waste, engineering & transportation industries
- Resident of Halton Hills since 1997
- Residential REALTOR® since 2001
- Registered as a Real Estate BROKER in 2011
- Consistent award winner since 2003 – Master Sales and President’s Gold, Director’s Platinum ~ Top 5% in our market
- Recipient of the prestigious Award of Excellence (Since 2008) & the LIFETIME Award of Excellence (2013)
- Registered e-Agent & Relocation Professional
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) & Social Marker Designations
- Member of Canadian & Ontario Real Estate Associations
- Member of the Brampton Real Estate Board – including Halton Hills (Acton, Georgetown & Surrounding Area)
- Involved in Organized Real Estate – Past and current member of the Brampton Real Estate Board’s Committees & Task Forces
(Governance, Membership & Special Events)
- Member of RELO – the largest international relocations network
- Contributor to the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation – Top 10% Donor Nationally
- Graduate of McGill University, Montreal, Quebec (Diploma in Education)
- Graduate of the University of Western Ontario, London (Honors B.A. Urban Development)
With my specialized training, extensive marketing experience, corporate background, determination and sharp negotiating skills … my focus is to get my clients the best price, while providing the best real estate service possible!
Since graduating from Western and McGill, I have never stopped learning and am always looking to improve my skills. I have also spent many years giving back to charities such as the Georgetown Bread Basket, Salvation Army, Cancer Assistance Services of Halton Hills (CAShh), Halton Women’s Place, Upper Credit Humane Society, War Amps, Cystic Fibrosis Canada, Canadian Wildlife Federation, The Western Fund, and more. I am also very committed to ended violence in our communities; so, every time I help someone buy or sell a home, I donate to the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation.
In addition to having a career that I love; I am very fortunate to have the support of good friends and my family. In my spare time, I love to travel, golf, garden, cycle, hike and cuddle with my fur kids.