When I moved to Halton Hills (Georgetown), I immediately fell in love with this small community surrounded by rolling countryside, conservation areas, trails & the Niagara Escarpment. It’s less than 2 hours away from my hometown, London and in non-peak traffic, downtown Toronto is just 35 minutes away by car or the GO train.
I am fortunate to have a career that I love! It’s so rewarding to help people find the perfect home or to sell a home for more than expected.
Buying or selling a home is a major decision so it’s important to have an experienced professional guide you through the process. When you work with me, you can count on personal, attentive and thorough service. I also have an excellent knowledge of the area, great negotiation skills and proven strategies regardless of whether it’s a buyer’s or seller’s market….and I LOVE what I do!
A FEW QUICK BITS ABOUT SUSAN
- Over 30 years marketing & sales experience
- 10 years corporate marketing experience in the waste, engineering & transportation industries
- Resident of Halton Hills since 1997
- Residential REALTOR® since 2001
- Registered as a Real Estate BROKER in 2011
- Consistent award winner since 2003 – Master Sales and President’s Gold ~ Top 10%
- Recipient of the prestigious Award of Excellence (Since 2008) & the LIFETIME Award of Excellence (2013)
- Registered e-Agent & Relocation Professional
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) & Social Marker Designations
- Member of Canadian & Ontario Real Estate Associations
- Member of the Brampton Estate Board – including Halton Hills (Acton, Georgetown & Surrounding Area)
- Involved in Organized Real Estate – Past and current member of the Brampton Real Estate Board’s Committees & Task Forces
- (Governance, Membership & Special Events)
- Member of RELO – the largest international relocations network
- Contributor to the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation – Top 10% Donor Nationally
- Graduate of McGill University, Montreal, Quebec (Diploma in Education)
- Graduate of the University of Western Ontario, London (Honors B.A. Urban Development)
With my specialized training, extensive marketing experience, corporate background, determination and sharp negotiating skills … my focus is to get my clients the best price, while providing the best real estate service possible!
Since graduating from Western and McGill, I have never stopped learning and am always looking to improve my skills. I have also spent many years giving back to charities such as the Georgetown Bread Basket, Salvation Army, Cancer Assistance Services of Halton Hills (CAShh), Halton Women’s Place, Upper Credit Humane Society, War Amps, Cystic Fibrosis Canada, Canadian Wildlife Federation, The Western Fund, and more. I am also very committed to ended violence in our communities; so every time I help someone buy or sell a home, I donate to the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation.
In addition to having a career that I love, I am very fortunate to have the support of good friends and my family. In my spare time, I love to travel, golf, garden, cycle, hike and cuddle with my 2 fur kids.
"Susan possesses the qualities that one looks for in a real estate agent: Professionalism, knowledge of the market, perseverance"
Stephanie & Jean Francois
Susan was the perfect realtor for our parents. She was sensitive to the issues necessitating my parent’s move and very compassionate. She worked tirelessly to promote the property and her hard work yielded excellent results for us – multiple offers at over asking price. I highly recommend Susan as someone who knows the Halton Hills market and is thorough and diligent in her representation.
We certainly chose the right Realtor to sell our home! We are so thankful for Susan’s help from the very beginning; your advice given, interest shown, tireless working on our behalf and always in a professional manner. Most definitely, we will highly recommend Susan to anyone looking for the real estate agent in whom you can place the utmost confidence with the sale of your home. We know our family highly endorse these sentiments. Adding their thanks! With our thanks and love.
Dick & Margaret G
Susan is a superb marketer who gets the best price when selling your home (our multiple bids were all over asking). She is very knowledgeable about current home prices and sends listings and pictures to many other agents ahead of MLS posts. She is also very thorough to ensure that you’re walked through each process, and she gives you great contact info for many services (e.g. lawyers). Most importantly to us though is that she is very warm and easy to be around, so we referred her to our son and she is selling his home too. We would highly recommend her as top notch to anyone.